The value you place on your time, to achieve your dreams!

in r2cornell •  last month  • 4 min read

You have to think if you want success or not; the earlier you start it, the faster it will come to your life. But, unfortunately, only 20% that believe in success are the ones that have it because the other 80% do not even think about it, or rather do not sign it because they believe it is impossible for them. So it would be best if you started thinking about them having it.

foto (85).png Created

One of the essential things for success to come to you is the time you spend, for example, if you spend hours on computers you will be good at it. If you spend doing sports discipline, you will be a champion, but if you spend time just eating, drinking, and being on social networks, your life will not change anything. So if you want to succeed, you must observe how you spend your time and what you do to achieve that success.

We are in the information age, where there is so much information, but the information you spend time on has nothing to do with your future because you spend so much time on it.

Time is the critical element for your success.

What is the present you are in now?

Do you like the present moment in your life?

foto (86).png Created

If the answer is no, imagine yourself in 3 years. Then to start the change, you must start now. What you dedicate to begin today will forge your future, then you start planning your time.

What will you do?

So that everything that lives in the present changes.

A second key to changing your life is your habits, so what are your habits?

What do you have now?

The same habits that you dedicate time to do not give you results in your success. You must change them and be careful with what you see and hear that will influence your future. Many people believe in reading even hands. Look for someone to consult to tell you how your future will be. I tell you that your future will be as you think it. If you dedicate time to what you have in the palm reading, your future will be yes, because all is in your brain.

foto (87).png Created

You start to execute each step to get there. If you listen to positive things and do positive things that fill you with energy and empower you to achieve your dreams and goals, you are determining your future by performing the tasks, and there is already a habit.

Success starts with small habits that you will be creating a future that you continue doing and putting into practice, your life will change, but it is not a habit that you will only do for a few days. Instead, it is a habit you should be carrying and making that you love because it will lead you to success.

Another key that you must consider is the social circle you have.

Are they successful people?

foto (88).pngCreated

Where their habits can guide you. If not, you must change your social circle, that is, enterprising, positive people, as this influences your life, fill you with new energy, wanting to continue to grow, where you must change your beliefs, to create entirely, to transform your life with your life little by little.

It should make you more innovative, more skilled, and more dynamic; that is the point of where you want to go because if you do not change, your life will be the same as it is now.

Therefore, you must know how to value your time, that influences, because it is what we place primordial to follow these steps will transform your life.

Posted from

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE BLURT!
Sort Order:  

Time is a critical key in life. Once time is against an individual that's all. Three way people use time it's either they spend it, waste it or invest it. So it's important one invest time in their success process

  ·  last month  ·  

** Your post has been upvoted (1.38 %) **